Before your Moxie Glam boudoir photoshoot experience, you might want to get a haircut, get your nails done and shop for outfits that make you feel amazing.
On this journey to getting yourself looking your best, it’s likely the transformation will already begin to make you feel more confident!
Here’s what you can do to prepare for your boudoir photoshoot at Moxie Glam Studios!
Weeks Before the Photoshoot:
- Shopping – We suggest that you bring several outfits, lingerie, costumes, wigs, shoes and anything that you want to wear during your photo shoot. We have shoes and accessories on-site that we can style with your outfits, but it is always best to have your favorites. Click here for more tips on how to shop & what to bring.
- Practice posing – Get friendly with your mirror and do a dress rehearsal with the outfits you want to model. Try out different poses and facial expressions in the mirror to see what you like so on the day of the shoot, you have some go-to moves. This will help build your confidence but don’t stress it if you feel uncomfortable, I’ll be there to help you with posing on the day of the shoot.
- Hang your lingerie – Please hang lingerie so it does not get wrinkles. I won’t be photoshopping any wrinkles out of your clothing.
- Get your hair done – Get your roots done if needed. Don’t try a new hairstyle or color the week of your shoot.
- Tanning – I don’t recommend spray tanning before your shoot, Spray tans can end up looking orange in photos. If you insist on having a spray tan just make sure you get it done by a reliable source about a week before your shoot. If you need recommendations, feel free to reach out.
Days Before the Photoshoot:
- Manicure & Pedicure – Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure, if that is not doable at least be sure to remove any chipped polish before your shoot.
- Eat – Please eat full and healthy meals the day before the shoot. These photoshoots are a workout and you’ll need all the energy you can get.
- Sleep & drink water – Be well rested the night before and stay hydrated so your skin is looking fresh. This will ensure that you won’t have dark circles.
- Wash your hair – We have a hairstylist waiting for you upon arrival to style your hair to your liking. Feel free to have some photo inspiration to share with your hairstylist. Wash your hair the night before the shoot so your hair is slightly dirty making it easy to style and hold curls.
- Fresh Face – Do not try any new cosmetics or facemasks the day before or the morning of your shoot. You don’t want to run the risk of a rash or skin irritation on the day of the photoshoot.
- Plucking & Waxing – Do all your grooming the day before your shoot, especially waxing.
- Extensions – If you wear eyelash extensions, please get them filled before your shoot. If you have hair extensions you can bring them, just make sure you wash and dry your extensions before you arrive for your shoot.
- Hang lingerie so it doesn’t have wrinkles
Day of the Photoshoot:
- Makeup – Show up the day of the shoot with no makeup on. We have a make-up artist on staff and she’s ready to glamorize your fresh face. We have everything we need on hand but if you have any special products that you want to bring for us to use, feel free to bring them!
- Stay Hydrated and Eat – Please eat the day of the shoot. Don’t starve yourself in preparation for the shoot. You will burn a ton of calories, these photoshoots are a workout and you may be sore the next day.
- Please arrive at your shoot in loose-fitting clothing, jeans and other tight-fitting clothing will leave visible marks on your skin that will show in your photographs.
Above all else, you must relax and enjoy this experience. I will be helping you each step of the way and guiding your poses to make sure we create the sexiest pictures you’ve ever taken!
Moxie Glam Boudoir Photography Studio
Happily shooting the lovely ladies of Southern California!
Located at 22300 Loch Lomond Drive Canyon Lake, CA. Only 40 minutes from Orange County, 20 minutes from Corona, and 15 minutes north of Temecula.